Snake bites can be very deadly, if you ever see a snake out in the wild never try to pick it up, even if it looks harmless. These very dangerous snakes can cause death to many people, many people in Africa die because of snake bites. if you or your friend get bitten, DO NOT try to suck out the venom from the wound with your mouth, DO NOT put ice on the wound, DO NOT put the wound above the heart. Follow these symptoms if you ever get bitten: Get to a emergency room as quickly as possible, if the person is going into shock or paleness have the person lay down raise their feet about a foot (30 centimeters) and cover them with a blanket. I hope this helps!